He was looking for the snakes in his car
when I got to work this morning a co-workers car was sitting in the parking lot covered in snow like it had been there all night??? He has a history of the drinking "disease" so I just assumed he got bombed last night and had to find a ride home. Well.....I couldn't have been more wrong. Acording to the cops, they found him pulled into a scenic overlook frantically searching for the snake in his car. I guess he quit drinking and was having hallucinations. They would not allow him to drive. I don't know the whole story, but somehow his car ended up at the marina and he came in the next morning with another co-worker. He left after gathering up some of his personal belongings (per the bossed request) and will not be back until he is cleard by a doctor to work and drive the company vehicles. I am sooooo sad for him. As far as I know he doesn't have any family around here and now he is not only trying to quit drinking, he has to do it alone. Worse, I never really liked him because he smelled and is very very annoying. I understand why he does the annoying things he does, but I still have a very hard time tolerating them. My mother was an alcoholic, but she was not annoying or smelly. Wow, does this ever feel like rambling!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home